Westport Dental, located on 420 S. State College Blvd., is a state-of-the-art Anaheim dental office equipped with the latest in dental health technology. We go above and beyond to ensure that our patients receive quality oral health care in a safe and relaxed environment.
Dental Office Technology
- Digital X-Rays – Digital imaging is safer and more efficient. Patients are exposed to 80 percent less radiation than with traditional film x-rays, and digital images are easier to view for a more accurate diagnosis.
- Rotary Endodontics – Rotary endodontics makes root canals easier and more efficient. We use an electrical hand piece to rotate the endodontic file, which expedites the procedure time.
- Waterlase® – This revolutionary technology has changed the way we do dentistry. Waterlase® is a laser that allows us to perform corrective procedures like fillings and gum surgery with minimum invasiveness and little or no discomfort. Waterlase® replaces the need for a drill and often allows patients to eat and drink immediately following a dental procedure.
- Intra-Oral Camera - The intra-oral camera is an innovative technology that allows patients to be a part of each exam or procedure. A small camera is inserted into the mouth, displaying oral images onto a large office monitor for magnified viewing. Patients can see tooth decay the same way the dentist sees it.
- Electric Hand pieces – We use electric hand pieces instead of air turbine hand pieces due to their greater efficiency and quiet performance.
Our office surpasses all standards established by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, as well as those implemented by the Centers for Disease Control. You will always experience care in a clean and professional environment here at Westport Dental.
We accept most insurance plans. We also accept payment from most PPO and indemnity plans. Please call our office to make an appointment and we will answer any questions you may have.
Prosper Healthcare Lending
Click here to apply for financing for your dental treatment through Prosper Healthcare Lending.
We accept all major credit cards, ATM cards, cash, and personal checks. For our patients’ convenience we have arranged a payment plan through a third party, which helps our patients receive their treatment in a timely manner.